I Don’t have (or want) a Personal Google Calendar
- If you dont want to use a Google Calendar app, you can simply use your phone’s web browser to open the website calendar
- Open the Safari browser.
- Navigate to www.trinityvictoria.net
- Using the menu, go to the calendar page or calendar events list page.
- Then at the bottom of your phone display, click on the square icon with the up arrow.
- The click on “Add to Home Screen”.
- An icon should appear on your screen that will bring you directly to the Church Calendar.
I want to use Google Calendar but I don’t have one
- First you will need to have a Google account.
- On your computer or phone, go to www.google.com.
- Click on sign up and fill in information for a new account.
- After creating your account, sign in, then find the 9-dot icon at the top right of your google page.
- Click on the 9-dot icon and then click on calendar.
- There is your Personal Calendar.
Adding the Church Calendar to my Personal Google Calendar
- Open your personal calendar from a PC or phone browser.
- On the left side find the Other Calendars section.
- Find the field that says “Add a friends calendar”.
- Type in “email@example.com”.
- The calendar should appear as “TrinityLutheran Victoria”.
- Click on the calendar and pick a color appropriate for you.
- You can turn the calendar on/off by clicking the name under “My Calendars”.
How do I add My Personal Google calendar to my iphone?
- This webpage has good instructions on how to add your personal google calendar to an iPhone.
- After that, you can include the church’s calendar in your personal calendar.
I have Google calendar on my iPhone and I want to add the Church’s calendar to it
- First you MUST have the Church Calendar added to your Personal Calendar (see above).
- From your iPhone, go to this website. www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect
- If you are logged into your google account, a list of your available calendars should appear.
- Simply check the Church calendar and it should appear on your iPhone along with your personal calendar.
- Finally, on your iPhone under Calendars, you can turn on/off the Church calendar as you desire.
PS… If you have a different phone and would like to add some additional instructions for others to follow, just contact Bruce Kaiser and he can add them to this page. Any help is welcome.