The directory structure below contains public documents used in the routinely by our congregation. Click on “Library” to begin your search.
If you are an editor, you can add documents and sub-categories to the library using this page.
Documents that should be protected from editing should be handled as follows BEFORE putting in the library:
- Be sure there is a date on the document.
- Print it out.
- Sign the document and date the signature at the top or bottom as appropriate.
- Scan the “signed version” back into your computer in “pdf” or “jpg” format.
- Now you have a document that can be identified as original.
- Upload the document as follows.
CLICK ON “LIBRARY” TO BEGIN.
- Find the appropriate category for your file.
- Under this category, click on the “+ Add File” or “+ Add Category” text.
- Select the file on your computer that you want to UPLOAD.
- When the upload is complete, you are done.
Click on HELP for more detailed instructions on how to add files to the library.